The experience and acclaim garnered through the parent company’s Federal Projects Group gave us the credentials to compete worldwide, and in 2011 we were awarded the $3.8 billion CENTCOM MATOC (Multiple Award Task Order Contract) in a joint-venture capacity with 77 Construction, a prominent Turkish firm. With our Istanbul office and an additional office in Dubai, we have constructed numerous projects in the Middle East and Afghanistan for the Department of Defense.
Opportunities are significant, and we are expanding further into Turkey and Europe and in additional countries in the Middle east. We believe we offer exceptional management capabilities to present and future customers, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Naval Facility Engineering Command, the Air Force Civil Engineering Support Agency, and also to private sector clients throughout the Middle East, Southwest Asia, Europe and Africa.
In addition to the Federal Group’s long list of experience, awards, and expertise, we offer:
- Design/build experience working with multinational teams in the Middle East
- Teaming arrangements with international companies in several countries
- Military facilities construction experience
- Waste management construction experience
- Heavy civil construction experience, including dam building and renovation